- 32-channel digital logic analyzer (1.2…3.3V CMOS, 8 channels at 800MS/s*, 16 channels at 400MS/s*, and 32 channels at 200MS/s)
- 16-channel pattern generator (1.2…3.3V CMOS, 100MS/s)
- 16-channel virtual digital I/O including buttons, switches, and LEDs – perfect for logic training applications
- Two input/output digital trigger signals for linking multiple instruments (1.2…3.3V CMOS)
- A programmable power supply of 1.2…3.3V/100mA. The same voltage supplies the Logic Analyzer input buffers and the Pattern Generator input/output buffers, for keeping the logic level compatibility with the circuit under test.
- Digital Bus Analyzers (SPI, I²C, UART, Parallel)
*Note: to obtain speeds of 200MS/s and higher, the High Speed Adapter must be used.
The Digital Discovery is designed for anyone embarking on embedded development; with features and specifications deliberately chosen to maintain a small and portable form factor, withstand use in a variety of environments, and keep costs down while balancing the requirements of operating on USB Power.