Romeo BLE mini is a small-sized Arduino compatible microcontroller with All-in-One function. It benefits from the Arduino open source platform, which includes thousands of open source codes. Its integrated 2 way DC motor driver allows the project to be started immediately without an additional motor driver.
As a new member of Bluno family, Romeo BLE mini comes with some Bluno features, such as Bluetooth communication, Bluetooth wireless programming and supporting mobile phone control. Say goodby to the messy cable and pluging/unpluging USB port; it is all in wireless now!
Romeo BLE mini combines the most features from Bluetooth 4.0 and Romeo microcontroller. The power regulator will auto-switch the power resource when you connect USB and External power, which ensures system’s working-stability.
- On-board BLE chip: TI CC2540
- Transmission range: <30m
- Easy to use BLE firmware updating
- Wireless Programming Via BLE
- Support Bluetooth HID
- Support AT command to config the BLE
- Support the master-salve machine switch
- Transparent communication through Serial
- Microcontroller: Atmega328p
- Bootloader: Arduino UNO
- 8 Digital I/O ports
- 2 PWM Outputs(Pin11,Pin10)
- 4 10-bit analog input ports
- USB port
- Auto sensing/switching external power input
- TTL I2C ICSP interfaces
- Two way H-bridged Motor Driver with 1.5A maximum current
- Size: 45×38.5mm