Saleae has updated their popular Logic analyzer series to now include analog capabilities. A logic analyzer is a device that lets you watch digital signals in your electronics project, perfect for debugging protocols and communications between two chips. An oscilloscope lets you look at analog signals, good for determining what’s up with your power supply, audio circuit, or sensor. With the new Logic you can now do both!
This is the Saleae Logic Pro 16 in Black. It has 16 channels it can watch at a time. All of these channels can be used for either analog or digital!
The Logic Pro 16 is a logic analyzer used to record, view, and measure digital signals. It also currently has 17 different protocol analyzers including serial, I2C, SPI, CAN, and many more. The Logic Pro 16 can sample 2 channels at 100MHz, 4 channels at 50MHz, 8 channels at 25MHz, or all 16 channels at 12.5MHz and can record up to 10 billion samples.
Specifications for digital use:
- Digital Sample Rate: 500 Ms/s
- Can view digital signals up to 100 MHz
- 1.2-5.5V logic levels (as well as RS-232 and RS-442/3)
Specifications for analog use:
- Sample Rate: 50 MS/s @ 12 Bits
- -3dB Bandwidth: 5MHz (signals with frequency components above this will not appear right)
- -10V to +10V voltage range
Best of all this all-in-one analyzer plugs into any computer’s USB port and has easy to use cross-platform software. This makes it small, portable and inexpensive. If you ever have to to debug SPI, i2c, serial, CAN, 1-wire, Manchester, biphase or other digital protocols, and analog signals as well, this tool is essential!
- Mult-Use (A/D/Both): 16 analog or digital
- Sample Rate (max): 500 MS/s
- Fastest Digital Signal: 100 MHz
- Supported Logic Levels: 1.2V – 5.5V
- Sample Rate (max): 50 MS/s
- Bandwidth (-3dB): 5 MHz
- Number of bits: 12 bits
- Input Voltage Range: -10V to +10V
- 92mm x 92mm x 15mm / 3.6″ x 3.6″ x 0.6″
- Weight: 235g
- USB 3.0
For product support, replacement parts and warranty for all Saleae products, click here!