This module is digital humidity and temperature sensor SHT21 carrier. With its I2C interface and our library, you could easily read out the data of humidity and temperature.
SHT21 is the new generation humidity and temperature sensor from Sensirion. With a completely new designed CMOSens® chip, a reworked capacitive type humidity sensor and an improved band gap temperature sensor, SHT21 performs much better than the previous sensor generation (SHT1x and SHT7x). For example, measures have been taken to stabilize the behavior at high humidity levels.
This module sensor is individually calibrated and tested. Users could use this module directly. The resolution of SHT21 can be changed by command (8/12bit up to 12/14bit for RH/T), low battery can be detected and a checksum helps to improve communication reliability.
– Dimensions: 35 × 29 × 8 mm
– Operating voltage: 3V to 5.5 V
– Interface: I2C
– Resolution: Humidity 0.04/0.7 %RH; Temperature 0.01/0.04 °C
– Power Dissipation: 0.5uW(sleep); 0.9mW (working)
- Homes, basements and HVAC systems for measuring humidity
- People with physical conditions sensitive to humidity
- Home ventilating, heating and air conditioning systems
- Meteorology stations to predict or check weather temperatures
- Gardens or greenhouses to check humidity and temperatures
- SHT21 sensor Datasheet