USB programming cable for all Xilinx devices
The XUP-USB programming cable is compatible with Xilinx’s Platform Cable USB. It can directly program Xilinx FPGAs, CPLDs, and programming ROMs, and indirectly program SPI and parallel Flash ROMs with system voltages ranging from 1.5V to 5V. The cable is compatible with full-speed and high-speed USB ports, and is directly accessed from ISE, Chipscope, EDK, and other Xilinx CAD tools.
- Compatible with Xilinx Platform Cable USB
- Supports 5V, 3.3V, 2.5V, 1.8V and 1.5V systems
- Compatible with Full-Speed and Hi-Speed USB ports
- Works with ChipScope, EDK, and System Generator
- Indirectly programs SPI and Parallel FLASH memory devices
For more information, please see the Platform Cable USB datasheet, available here.
NOTE: Xilinx iMPACT software is required for programming and configuration.