This is a LOW Level 5V 2-channel relay interface board, and each channel needs a 15-20mA driver current. It can be used to control various appliances and equipment with large current. It has a standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller. It is equipped with high-current relays that work under AC250V 10A or DC30V 10A which is optically isolated , so the controller is protected from voltage spikes.
- Relay Maximum output: DC 30V/10A, AC 250V/10A
- 2 Channel Relay Module with Optocoupler LOW Level Triger expansion board, which is compatible with arduino
- Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller.
- Relay of high quality loose music relays SPDT. A common terminal, a normally open, one normally closed terminal
- optocoupler isolation.
- VCC : Connected to positive supply voltage (supply power according to relay voltage)
- GND : Connected to negative supply voltage
- IN1: Signal triggering terminal 1 of relay module
- IN2: Signal triggering terminal 2 of relay module
Each submodular of the relay has one NC(nomally close), one NO(nomally open) and one COM(Common). So there are 2 NC, 2 NO and 2 COM of the channel relay in total. NC stands for the normal close port contact and the state without power; No stands for the normal open port contact and the state with power. COM means the common port. You can choose NC port or NO port according to whether power or not.