• 6 Degrees of freedom robotic arm
• Length: 390mm
• Made from 3mm thick aluminum sheet
• Wonderful mechanical structure, and control system
• Suitable for individual development and school competition
• Requires an external 4.5V to 6V power supply for the servomotors
This 6 Degrees of Freedom Robotic Arm is made from 3mm thick aluminum sheet and uses 4x DGServo S06NF STD servos for the base and the arm. The 2x DGServo S05NF STD micro servos operate the wrist and gripper. A serial interface and PC software is included. Since the arm has a few joints, we can imagine our human arm. In addition to shoulder, elbow, and wrist, coupled with the finger joints; there are a lot of joints. So this robot is the same, with six servo motors to achieve complex articulated motion.
The 6 Degrees of Freedom Robotic Arm with wonderful mechanical structure, and its control system, displays the 6-DOF robot arm movements control principle. The robot arm is 390 mm in length, use 32-way controller to control the operation of arm action, the controllers use atmega168 MCU, and computer RS232 COM communications. At the same time it can control 32 servo motors, dual – power supply (6 ~ 12 V SCM power, 4.8 ~ 6 V servo motor power [servo motor power supply Road 1-16 respectively, a 17-32 road supply port])
* Wi-fi Wireless control module and ISP download not included
* The included controller and software is a very old design so might not work with the current computer system. Recommended to use another controller. e.g. the pololu servo controller.
• 32 servo robot arm controller manual