LGT8F328P is a microcontroller similar to the Atmel AVR atmega328P used on the Arduino Nano, but with additional capabilities such as higher speed and has a higher resolution for converting analog signals and having a digital-to-analog converter as well.
LGT8F328P is an 8-bit RISC architecture microcontroller.
- There are 32 8-bit registers (R0, .., R31).
- The memory of LGT8F328P has 32KB Flash and 2KB SRAM.
- Two 8-bit Timer/Counter that can be run separately in Prescaler or Compare mode.
- Two 16-bit Timer/Counters that can be run separately in Prescaler, Compare and Capture modes.
- There are 9 PWM channels.
- There is an ADC (Analog-to-Digital Converter) with a resolution of 12 bits.
- There is a DAC (Digital-to-Analog Converter) with 8-bit resolution.
- There is a programmable WDT (Watch-dog timer).
- EZPROM for internal storage which can be scaled