This Metal Frame Multi Chassis Tank – Rescue Platformis is specially designed for indoor and outdoor applications for rugged terrains. The platform is equipped with two independently controlled articulated arms that helps it to serve in all kinds of rugged terrains. The platform easily climbs over 45° slope or stairs. The articulated arms with strong gripping capability enable it to climb or cross vertical steps, stairs or obstacles of 150mm height .
This Multi-Chassis Tank Kit includes two 48:1 DC gearboxes with a metal final output gear and shaft and wheel encoders that independently drive each inner 52mm tank treads making this chassis able to drive around tough terrain and climb small steps. The outer tank treads are controlled by a S06NF STD 60° servo which allows the treads to rotate to whatever angle you need them to be in. Each side of the 2.5mm thick aluminum frame, that encloses each gearbox, comes cut with plenty of attachment points (multiple opportunity points) to add a multitude of different robot controllers, drivers, and sensors. The metal frame also has an internal holder available for you to add a servo to your robot to control the outer tank treads.
**Fully assembled. Electronics sold separately.
- Size：262*222*60cm ( length*width*height ）
- Wheel diameter： Φ52MM Track wheel:8pcs
- Gear ratio: 48:1
- DC motor：2pcs （Metal output shaft）
- NET Weight：800g
- Build in magnetic sensor to detect wheel rotation.
- Max load：7 KG (on the ground – 7.4V li-lon battery tested )
- Suggested terrain: Flat matt ground, smooth ceramic tile, lawn, sand etc..
- Increase the voltage to 9V gets more powerful running.
- Two independently controlled articulated arms power by a high torque servo.
- Voltage: 6 – 9V (7.2V Li-battery is ideal)
**Recommended motor controller :- Mini Driver Arduino Robot Controller