- Controlled over WIFI using simple TCP/IP commands. – Relays – 8
- Power – 12V DC adaptor, supplied separately.
- Configuration & Test interface – HTTP (webpage).
- Control interface – TCP/IP over WIFI.
- Relay current – Up to 16Amp @24vdc or 250vac
- Connections – Screw Terminals for N/O N/C and Common contacts.
The WIFI008 provides 8 volt free contact relay outputs with a current rating of up to 16Amp each, the module is powered from a 12vdc supply which can be regulated or unregulated. The DC input jack is 2.1mm with positive core polarity, DC supplies are required to supply at least 1A at 12vdc. The relays are SPCO (Single Pole Change Over) types. The normally open, normally closed and common pins are all available on the screw terminals.
The Relays on the WIFI008 can be controlled from the inputs on the WIFI484. This offers the opportunity to construct a system where an input can control an output anywhere on the earth provided both locations are connected to the network/internet.
Operating Temperature: -20C to +70C
The WIFI008 provides an LED to indicate each of the relay states and three for board status, these are:
- Board power – Red LED
- WIFI connected – Yellow LED
- USB connected – Green LED
User Manual HERE