This is a standard-sized servo that has been built specifically for continuous rotation, making it an easy way to get your robot moving. The continuous rotation servo converts standard RC servo position pulses into continuous rotation speed. The default rest point is 1.5 ms, but this can be adjusted by using a small slotted screwdriver to turn the middle-point positioner. Pulse widths above the rest point result in counterclockwise rotation, with speed increasing as the pulse width increases; pulse widths below the rest point result in clockwise rotation, with speed increasing as the pulse width decreases. It can perform continuous rotation up to 60 – 70 RPM at 6 V.
• Dimension : 40mm x 19mm x 43mm
• Weight : 55g
• Operating Speed : 0.17sec / 60 degrees (4.8V no load)
• Operating Speed : 0.13sec / 60 degrees (6.0V no load)
• Stall Torque : 13 kg-cm (180.5 oz-in) at 4.8V
• Stall Torque : 15 kg-cm (208.3 oz-in) at 6V
• Gear Type: All Metal Gears