This Tilt sensor detects if it is Tilted or Not. Inside the tilt switch are a pair of balls that make contact with the pins when the case is upright. Tilt the case over and the balls don’t touch, thus not making a connection. It can be used in projects that needs Morphometrics such as fans that auto-shut down when it topple over.
This Tilt Sensor outputs HIGH when tilted , and LOW when Horizontal.
- Using high-sensitivity switch SW 520D as the sensor.
- The module is equipped with fixed bolt hole for convenient installation.
- Using LM393 wide voltage comparator, clean signal, good waveform, strong driving ability with output of more than 15 mA.
- The working voltage of 3.3V to 5V.
- Small PCB size:3.2cm x 1.4cm.
- Digital output form: digital switch output (0 and 1).
- The switch module output depends on the angle of the switch is turned on and off.
- When angle switch turns off, DO outputs high level voltage.
- When angle switch turns ON, DO outputs low level voltage.
- The output terminal can be directly connected to the micro controller to detect the angle change through detecting the voltage level by the micro controller.
- The output terminal directly drive relay module to form a high-power tilt switch, protecting electrical equipment through automatic power off
when the products tilt.